Over on the Bo Bunny blog at the moment, the challenge is to create a LO, (with BB products) based on an advert. Now I thought I would have hundreds of ads to choose from, but found it hard to find ‘the one’, so I used the same ad that one of their designers used…
I bought a few of these Sophie papers to try out the other day, and I have nearly used a whole two sheets for this LO alone, but it’s worth it! Now I just have to have my fingers crossed for winning this contest, and winning some more Sophie papers to replenish my stock!
I just lovethis shot. You can really see all the dimesion you can get, just from that one bunch of flowers! I did add another layer onto the larger blooms and make them very raised with silicone glue.
Now, I am having the rest of the day off from scrapping (well maybe just until tonight!) Hope you all have a good Wednesday!