…I managed to whip this up! I have had a roll of hessian and some corrugated card laying around for a while, and been desperate to get playing with it so whilst I was burning dinner I decided to have a ‘quick play’ which turned into a full on layout being completed 🙂
Under the heart was a spritz or two of blue, and a couple od paint drips of pink. I also did this in the top corner to balance it out.
You may just be able to see I cut Phoebes silohette out from the photo so I could tuck the Prima Resin wings just underneath her as they didnt quite look right sat on top of the photo.
Thanks for looking 🙂